Style Guide Draft
Updated September 2022
- Use Heading 1 for titles, Heading 2 for headings, Heading 3 for subheadings. Follow this hierarchy for further subheadings.
- Use default font on all materials.
- This is our primary horizontal logo:
- Use with white background.
- PowerSlice is one word with a capital P and S.
- Don’t change color of logo.
- Our brand colors include red (hex #DB332E) and gray (hex #4E4E4E).
- Use red color for icons.
- Use red color for certain headings and buttons.
- Use gray color for certain buttons.
- Use friendly, personal language (you, yours, us).
- Avoid overtly technical language that the user won’t understand